18 February 2010

Gaga and Lauper speak out for HIV/AIDS awareness!

I am so surprised I just now stumbled upon this awesome interview with Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper on Good Morning America. I am borderline obsessed with La Gaga and I am clearly invested in HIV/AIDS prevention among women so I can't believe this slipped under my radar!

So here's the deal. Gaga and Lauper are serving as celebrity spokespeople for MAC Cosmetics' Viva Glam Campaign. They each have a signature Viva Glam lip shade. The lipsticks are truly a steal at $14 and proceeds up to 2.5 million dollars will fund model programs that address the vulnerabilities and inequities that place women at increased risk for HIV/AIDS. Find more info at http://www.macaidsfund.org/ and be sure to watch the video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment